Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Having Fun

We're into the intermediate days of Sukkot so I can post again. So far it's going very well.

It did rain the first night, so we ate our turkey in the rain but all the rest of the time has been clear. It's been below freezing at night so we dress warmly to eat and we have a heater in there on a timer, so the space is a little warmer in the evening for a couple of hours.

Still, I've davened [prayed] in the sukkah both days. I just haven't hung out in there long enough to sit and learn.

Tomorrow night we're having our neighbours over for a spaghetti dinner with salad and garlic bread. Yes, in the sukkah. We did it last year too and they seemed to enjoy it.

I'll have to go to town tomorrow for a few things but my paycheque should have been deposited today, so I should have a bit of money.

The time is going fast but I've really been enjoying it. I'll be sorry to go home on Sunday.

No comments: