Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Getting Sick

I'm all stuffed up and have chills and body aches. This really sucks. I have so much to do and I'm not getting much of anything done while I huddle under the covers, trying to get warm.

I really hope I feel better tomorrow. It's payday and I have several bills to pay. Unfortunately, it's also Wednesday and I'm supposed to be finished Dear Child's room and moving on to my bedroom! That is so not the case. I mean, I can start working on the master bedroom but there is no way DC's room could be considered done.

I'm just going to bed.

2 comments:

Bouncing Back said...

Get some rest and get on the road to recovery!

Shevy said...

Thanks, I sent Hubby off with Dear Child and the 4 yo granddaughter to go to Play Dome (a spring break midway under the dome at BC Place) this evening so I could hang out here in bed and have some peace & quiet.

No TV on. Just curled up in bed with Dog, having a hot cup of chai tea.