Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not So Great

There are a lot of things right now that don't seem to be so great. Being sick. Being busy at work. Getting shorted on my cheque (and no, I don't have the cheque I was promised yet). Having more bills than money to pay them with . Having constant problems with Blogger (can't get into a new post without at least 10 minutes worth of fiddling around, trying this and that, and now having everything I typed disappear only to reappear when I typed the word "Blogger" although the word itself disappeared and who knows what the post will look like when I hit the "Publish Post" button).

Yes, I'm ranting. Just a little. I'm still behind on my cleaning. I don't have the money to buy some of the things we want for Pesach now and if I don't get them quickly they'll be gone. It's the day after payday and I believe I'm already in overdraft. (What am I, Israeli?)

Sometimes it's hard to stay focused on the fact that everything is being supervised from Above and that I just have to keep trying my best and not be so attached to the desired outcome. But it's hard sometimes. Everybody else has gone to sleep early. I think I'm going to go to bed too and see if some extra sleep will help.

No comments: