Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

And Blogger lets me in for the first time in days on Internet Explorer, proving yet again that it's totally unpredictable.

I'm very frustrated by something else at the moment. We've been trying very hard to find an appropriate piece of land for a price that we can afford. (Yes, that rules out those million dollar properties, darn it.) The property I looked at just after Canada Day really had a lot of potential and I've been looking into several aspects of it. I just got 2 batches of information and was pursuing something else when I discovered that the property has been sold!

I'm just so tired of this happening every time I find something and start doing all the grunt work. Am I asking for so much? Now I'm back to square one, looking for more possibilities, but I'm just feeling really discouraged.

No comments: