Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look Ma, No Goals

I always make lists of goals. Right now I have a list of long term goals but I'm not keeping up with creating microgoals to lead me in the right direction. In fact, I can't name all my long term goals off without checking back to the post where I outlined them.

That is what is known as: Fail to plan; plan to fail. How can I have any success if I don't keep all those goals up front where I can see them all the time. So, I've come up with an idea. I've added both my long term goals and my current microgoals as sidebars.

Now, every time I open my blog, it's there in black and white. These are the things I want to do and here's my next step for getting there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a long and good list of goals. I need to do some long term goal sessions. Right now, it is a goal just to get through everyday.

Shevy said...

I hear ya!

One of my goals really should be to post first and comment on other blogs afterwards when it's late and I'm tired! I'm "tired" of falling asleep while I'm posting.